Originally posted on: https://airshop-online.com/pages/blogpost-pregnancy-maternity-pillow
One of the greatest feelings in the world is carrying your unborn baby. The experience is even better when there are no complications during your pregnancy. However, the 9-month process of growing a baby can be hectic and sometimes discomforting as women may experience pain and aches throughout their growing bodies. Experiencing pain and aches sometimes contribute to other discomforts such as feelings of irritation and sometimes anger. In many cases, rest can serve as a good solution to these challenges but the resting position and resting materials have a role to play in providing comfort needed for the expectant mom, that is why pregnancy and maternity pillows are very important for both pregnant and nursing mothers.
What is a Pregnancy and Maternity Pillow and How Does it Work?
Pregnancy and maternity pillows are carefully designed to enhance sleeping comfort for pregnant or nursing mothers. It is an understandable fact that choosing a sleeping position during pregnancy is a challenging task for women because their growing stomach tend to roll along with them in bed with every turn they make. The pregnancy and maternity pillows allow expectant mothers to have a better sleeping and resting position, as the pillows are designed to enhance sleeping and resting positions and support more peaceful sleep during pregnancy. Normally, it is not advisable to sleep on your stomach during pregnancy but yet some unknowingly attempt it, maternity pillows support side sleeping posture to help prevent stomach sleeping. With so many products on the market to help make pregnant and nursing mothers more comfortable, investing in a maternity pillow is well worth it! Learn more about pregnancy and maternity pillows at https://airshop-online.com/pages/blogpost-pregnancy-maternity-pillow
Even though Valentine’s Day is a week away, it’s not too late to make the mom-to-be in your life feel amazing and spoiled on a romantic day when she is at a time in her life when she probably isn’t feeling her most romantic. Below is our list of Valentine’s gifts that are for her, and only her. Nothing for baby, all for her. Enjoy the spoiling and ladies if you are reading this, forward this list to your significant other now!
- Birth Month Gift: Make this Valentine’s Day extra special by spoiling her with a typical Valentine’s Day gift but make it extra special by tying in the baby’s birth month! Try getting her some jewelry with the baby’s birth stone or order some “birth month flowers” to be delivered. The attention to detail will be greatly appreciated.
- Spa Gift Certificate: Send her to a local spa for some pampering! Or better yet, make her an appointment for a prenatal massage and a pedicure yourself and send her on her way! The chance to decompress while being pampered will be sure to make her smile.
- “Love Coupons”: This is an easy gift to give but you must be able to enthusiastically participate when the coupon is redeemed! Painting the Nursery, Foot Rub, Breakfast in Bed or Sleeping In are just a few of the options that I think any pregnant woman would appreciate. Be creative and pick things that she will really love!
- Pajamas: Trust me- when you are pregnant nothing is better than getting into something more comfortable because during pregnancy most clothes and shoes are seldom just that. Upgrade her pajamas with some relaxing loungewear like a soft robe, a silky nightgown or some cozy slippers.
- A Stork Bag: You didn’t think we would forget our favorite way to pamper a pregnant mama, did you? We were just saving the best for last! There is no better way to spoil your favorite mom-to-be than by sending her a Stork Bag that is packed full of goodies that are specifically for her current trimester needs. She will love all the products and will love that you picked such a thoughtful gift!
What is your favorite Valentine’s gift for the pregnant woman in your life? Let us know in the comments below, we would love to hear your suggestions!
“Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star.” You’ve heard it a million times, but do your kids know all the words? Don’t worry, Binki Kids is here to help! Our newly launched channel compiles all your favorite kid’s songs and nursery rhymes in an entertaining show that will have your child singing along in no time.
Enter a world of discovery and delightful education with Eva, a curious baby who’s got a lot to learn! Binki Kids follows baby Eva as her brother, Jack, and sister, Peach, teach her about alphabets, shapes, colors and more. Each episode will take your little one into Eva’s room, where a magic wall has a button that can play songs for children. Here, your tot can join in as Jack teaches Eva about the animals, or Peach shows off the dance for “Johnny Johnny Yes Papa.” Every new day in Eva’s room has a new lesson to learn! Is your family ready to press play on this adventure?
Binki Kids uses a system of rhymes and songs to help your child learn and remember lessons about everyday life. Watch as your child masters the ABCs, body parts, and numbers through a variety of fun songs. From favorites like the “Daddy Finger Song” to classics like “The Alphabet Song,” Binki Kids will have your whole family singing along!
Designed for children between 1 and 7 years old, Binki Kids makes education fun for all ages! Just learning to walk? Enjoy our selection of baby songs! Preschool or kindergarten? Choose an episode focusing on number and alphabet songs for children! Whether we’re teaching the “Finger Family” or “The Body Parts Song,” there’s always something your child can enjoy.
Filled with gorgeous imagery and a great attention to detail, Binki Kids is a feast for your child’s eyes. With 3D characters and high quality art, Eva’s adventures will come to your screen in full, beautiful color. Each episode will deliver not just a set of fun songs, but also a sense of wonder and magic. Here, your child won’t just be watching a show; they’ll be watching a family. Seeing Peach, Jack, and Eva bonding together with catchy music and lively animations will show your child a healthy, fun example of human relationships. After all, music does have a power to bring us together!
WATCH NOW : https://youtu.be/_2EOVW5tSD4
Copyright Binki Kids © 2018. All rights reserved. #BinkiKids #Rhymes #NurseryRhymes #Kids #Song #Family #Preschool
Winter is in full swing and if you haven’t already, it time to take out some of those summer diaper bag essentials we told you to add this past summer. Whether you live in a place where it gets super cold or not, these items are applicable to most anywhere. Unless you live on a beautiful, private tropical island somewhere and in that case, you don’t need to keep reading. But if you are like most of us, winter time brings on a new set of needs and concerns so time to stock the diaper bag with these essentials!
- Extra hats, gloves and socks: Winter brings on cooler temperatures so it’s important to keep warm extras on hand in case baby takes them off and a) loses them b) gets them dirty or c) both. Little ones are more prone to frostbite so especially if you are going to be outside, it’s very important to have extras. An extra footed one piece is also a good idea if baby doesn’t like to keep socks on.
- Tissues/Nasal Aspirator: With winter comes the inevitable cold and flu season, which is particularly rough this year. Be sure to have extra tissues on hand for runny noses and if you can, throw in a nasal aspirator to help with the extra stuffiness.
- Hand Sanitizer: Honestly, hand sanitizer is always good to have in a diaper bag, especially if you are changing diapers but it’s even more essential when cold and flu germs are at an all time high. Washing your hands is always the best way to get rid of those germs but when that isn’t an option, hand sanitizer is the next best thing so be sure and have plenty packed in your diaper bag.
- Moisturizer: Dry skin can be a big problem this time of year, especially if you live in a colder climate. Find an all-purpose moisturizer than can be used for things like eczema, chapped lips and diaper rash. Having this on hand when you are out of the house will help keep baby comfortable and further protect the dry skin, especially if you are going to be outdoors. Check out The Stork Bag’s all new Naturally Lavender Bodie Butter, which is gentle enough for babies and made with all natural, organic ingredients!
- Extra blanket/car seat cover: These items can pull double duty this time of year! Use a car seat cover or blanket to keep baby warm from the cold with the added bonus of baby being protected from unwanted germs and contact.
What are your winter time diaper bag essentials? Let us know in the comments below!
(This is a guest post from the Bronzery)
We all have items that hold a special meaning for us, but due to the relentlessness of time, these keepsakes will inevitably lose their original shine. Luckily, there is now a way to preserve these treasures and keep them in your family for generations. We at the Bronzery can help you preserve your most priceless items by bronzing them – putting them through the process of preservation by applying a bronze-like surface to their surface. This way, your most precious valuables will resist the ravages of time.
Such valuables definitely include baby shoes. We’re sure every parent still keeps these small mementos as reminders of times so quickly gone by – of their child’s first, insecure steps, of their small, little feet, of the beginning of their adventurous journey. If you want to make something (even more) special out of these tiny tokens, come to us and we will help you preserve them in beautiful bronze, pewter, silver or gold.
There are many ways in which we can turn your baby’s shoes into a treasure worth showcasing. You can bring us your baby’s shoes (or just one) and we can bronze them for you, leaving it up to you how you will showcase them. Click here and get 10% Off your order with the promo code FORMOMS